Kakatu Retreat is a luxury 3-storey, self-contained, purpose built, holiday lodge with 6 modern bedrooms catering to all travelers including those with disabilities.They provide everything required, including breakfast on request, for a comfortable stay – all you need to bring is food, drink and sunscreen. There is a large shared lounge, kitchen and dining room with self-catering facilities for guest use only. Pick-up from the airport, train and bus can be arranged on request. The retreat provides the ideal place to get away and enjoy some time relaxing, surrounded by beautiful ever-changing views, visiting the great restaurants in town, and enjoying the many tourist attractions Kaikoura has to offer.
- Address21 GreenBurn Way, Kaikoura 7300
- CategoryBed and Breakfast, Self Contained
- LocationCanterbury, Kaikoura
- TagsBed&Breakfast, Kaikoura, respite, self-contained, wheelchair accessible
- By Stephen Horrell
- Email: Stephen@kakaturetreat.com
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID