Gisborne’s hidden secret. Nestled in the rugged hills between Gisborne and Matawai is a picturesque valley with extraordinary uplifts and rock sculptures.
Self contained farm house, large landscaped rhododendron garden with a hot tub to relax in, beautiful rocky river, waterfalls, rockslides, bushwalks, farmwalks and mountain biking. $20 per extra child.
- Address1257 Makaretu Road, Matawai, Gisborne
- CategoryFarmstay, Self Contained
- Host(s)Jane and Warwick Tombleson
- Tariff Double$140-$180
- Tariff Extra Person$40
- Breakfast Price$15pp
- Children welcomeYES
- Guest Pets WelcomeYES
- Pets on SiteYES
- Smokefree PropertyYES
- Evening MealsYES
- Evening Meal Price$40pp
- By Haurata High Country Retreat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org